Electricians in the Oxford, Connecticut Area
Proudly wiring, lighting, and electrifying Oxford, CT area homes and businesses since 2013, Ferrer's Electric LLC is a trusted and preferred residential and commercial electrician in Oxford, Sandy Hook, and surrounding areas. Whether you're a homeowner or business owner and are experiencing electrical problems, give Ferrer's Electric LLC a call to find out why we're a preferred electrician in Oxford for electric repair, lighting installation, ceiling fan installation, and much, much more.
Why Choose Ferrer's To Be Your Oxford Electrician?
- Owner-operated & licensed (LIC# E1-0200850)
- Fully committed to our work, clients and trade
- Competitive, accurate pricing
- Personal guarantee
- Superior workmanship and pride in ALL work
- Dependable, reliable service you can count on!
- Bi-lingual, multicultural and proud to work in diversified demographics
FREE Smoke detector (120 V ac/dc type) & an Electrical System Safety Inspection Assessment
with the sale of any $360.00 billable service.
No other coupons or combined discounts allowed.
Call for a FREE Quote
Ferrer's Electric LLC Special Training & Certification:
- NFPA70 (National Electrical Code Complaint)
- NFPA70E (Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace)
- Green/LEED Tradesmen Training
- OSHA Certified
- Red Cross Certification for CPR and First Aid
- AED Certified
Led by Owner, Pedro Ferrer, Ferrer's Electric LLC is highly trained in all facets of residential and commercial electric services in Oxford area homes and office buildings. After 15+ years of working in the industry, Pedro decided it was time to become a business owner for the betterment of his career and his family. Armed with many years in the industry, Pedro has assembled a team of highly qualified technicians that are skilled in the electrical needs of Oxford, including building codes. No job is too small. They have the tools and are willing to travel. Ferrer's Electric LLC now offers fire hazard and prevention services.
Free Quotes: (203) 267-0723
Call for a FREE Quote
Organizations & Community Involvement:
- Danbury Jericho Partnership (Our kids and community come first)
- Proud Member of BTA-Building Trades Association
- Proud Member of Southbury Business Association
- Proud Member of the Danbury Chamber of Commerce