Welcome to our First Newsletter
Happy Summer. Welcome to our first newsletter—July 2019. I hope you find information here you can use to keep your loved ones safe and secure in your home.
Ferrer’s Electric LLC, led by owner Pedro (Pete) Ferrer, is highly trained in all facets of commercial, industrial, and residential electrical work. We have assembled a team of highly trained and qualified technicians, ready and willing to service your needs. With more than 100 years of combined industry experience, we are ready to take on our next challenge daily! We continue to not only meet all of our commitments, but most importantly; we exceed our customers expectations. Providing quality electrical services in all facets & phases of electrical.
As a client, you will receive my personal attention from bid phase, planning, project design and layout to final completion. Our Philosophy is to offer our customers a one stop shop or “single source solution” when possible. In addition to competitive pricing, we pride ourselves on superior workmanship and dependable and reliable service you can count on.
- Lights that flicker or blink. A light bulb that’s not screwed tightly into a socket will flicker or blink because of bad contact. The same thing will happen when there’s a bad connection in an electrical circuit.
- Light bulbs that pop or have a bright or dull illumination. If you notice that some lights in your home burn unusually bright while others are dimmer than they should be, or even pop, there’s an evident electrical problem.
- Outlets that spark, buzz or crack, or won’t hold a cord end. An occasional spark is normal when you plug into an outlet because of the sudden draw on the electric supply. If an outlet sparks every time you use it, that is a clear indicator of a problem. It needs to be replaced. The same goes for noisy outlets. Electrical outlets that don’t hold cord ends (or plugs) securely— i.e. “they can be wiggled, they droop, or completely slide back out” — need to be replaced.
- Electrical outlets that don’t work. As long as the circuit isn’t blown or the breaker hasn’t tripped, an outlet should work. If not, there’s probably a loose or broken wire, or another cause that has broken the electrical connection.
- Constant blown fuses or tripped breakers. Drawing too much power on a circuit will cause fuses in a panel box to blow. Nuisance tripping is referred to breakers that trip frequently. This commonly happens when too many things are plugged into the same electrical outlet or outlets shared in a circuit. Overloaded circuits create dangerous conditions and are fire hazards. There can also be additional safety concerns related to breakers that constantly trip. Don’t leave any of these symptoms untreated! They can cause thousands in repairs later on, or even worse, someone’s life.
Summer is finally here and there is no time like the present to make sure your home is the safest it can be. This month, Ferrer's Electric is offering a FREE Electrical System Safety Inspection Assessment with the sale of any $250.00 billable service. Offer valid for residential customers only. No other coupons or combined discounts allowed. The assessment includes:
- Free Infrared panel scan — Limited to 1 panel per household.
- Itemized report — available for $39.99.
- Free correction estimate, if applicable.
- Free smoke detector & CO2 coverage placement evaluation — Proper placement assessment. Testing not included.
- System grounding and bonding check also included with free assessment offer.
Trade Affiliations & Memberships
- NFPA (Member of the National Fire Prevention
- ICCEC (International Code Council Electrical
- Code compliant)
- OSHA certified (Safety 1st)
- GREEN/LEED (Green Tradesmen Training & Certified)
- NECA (National Electrical Contractors Association)
- BTA (Building Trades Association)
- Red Cross Certification for CPR and First Aid
- AED Certified
Organizations & Community Involvement
- Member of Pomperaug Warriors POP Warner Football and Cheer Program
- Danbury Jericho Partnership (Program Sponsor)
- St. Jude Children’s Hospital
- Southbury Food Bank and Christmas Fund
- Danbury Chamber of Commerce
- Southbury Business Association